Re: [m2e-users] Latest m2e for Indigo?

They probably aren't categorized, there should be a box to Show Uncategorized Items

On 9 July 2012 16:30, Garrison, Jim (ETW) <Jim.Garrison@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

OK, I mirrored the metadata and artifacts to a local directory, then created a new "software site" in the updater.  It says "There are no items available".  Is there some magic incantation needed to turn the directory into a valid p2 update site?

The local mirror contains the following structure:

    .blobstore
    features
    plugins
    artifacts.jar