[m2e-users] Communication Channels

Hi,

1. Is there an Announcement-Only Mailing list for m2eclipse (or aggregated product releases from Sonatype? I'm asking because I'm interested in new releases, but not necessarily the complete user mailing list.

2. There are several Sonatype Twitter accounts available, which I thought I could use as a fallback for the missing announcement list, but they (sonatypem2e, ...) don't seem to be updated (or rarely), even when major versions are released and even the site http://www.sonatype.org/m2eclipse/discuss doesn't link to sonatypem2e account but instead to sonatypecm. Can we assume the account is dead (last update was march, the update before in July 2010 )?

3. Where can I find the changelog/history of m2eclipse?

Best regards
Oliver Schrenk

Back to the top