Re: [m2e-users] javacc m2e connector?

Hi Peter,

I've done the necessary changes to get my connectors building with m2e 1.1.
I've pushed a binary release to Github. You can install JavaCC connector directly from P2 repository at
I'd appreciate if you could check, if it works OK (I've only checked that it installs cleanly into Eclipse 4.2 / m2e 1.1 so far).