Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse Juno how to get Subversion to checkoutmaven projects

Is there a pom in the folder you checked out?

On 3 July 2012 16:01, Sutton, Timothy <Timothy.Sutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey,

Do you know why this fails to successfully check out a parent project and all its children? If I check out a single project it will check out just fine, but if I go to check out a project with sub-projects it fails. I end up with a directory in my workspace that is labeled maven.xxxxxxx where the xs are a bunch of numbers, but no project in the java workspace.

Thanks!

Tim

From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jason van Zyl
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 11:06 AM

Subject: Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse Juno how to get Subversion to checkoutmaven projects

All the sites I'm publishing for the extras have their root here:

But if you want to try the latest build of something Right Now(tm) then make sure you walk into the right folder. So if you want to try Subversive walk into this folder:

And then go pick the latest version like:

And use this link in the update manager.

I'm still trying to wire in all the dependent sites if they are required using composite sites. So if you want to install Subclipse for example, you need to go install Subclipse first. I'm trying to make this seamless but for those who want to try this stuff now you can play around with the builds I'm publishing. I just started splitting up the extra builds now (maven-archiver, antlr, cxf, plexus, modello).