Re: [m2e-users] Cannot get m2e to show up after installing into Indigo SR2

Igor

Is there a special way to get the 1.1 release - I just pointed to the URL when setting up the location as stated in the original email and it installed what I showed.  Am I using the wrong URL?  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases

So if this does not work - is it in fact an Indigo-specific issue with regard to this OSGI stuff - I installed what came from the Eclipse site.  It does have a few other plugins, one being some Android tools plug-in which I am not using much at this point.  There is an OSGi Application Development Tools bundle that is installed (IBM).  I had installed an IBM WAS 8.5 Liberty connector earlier but not sure what put that OSGi bundle in there or was it part of the Indigo OOTB install - I did not check that.

Thanks again for the input.