Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse builds again and again and again

Please provide a standalone small example project and steps to reproduce
the problem and we'll have a look.

Igor

On 12-07-03 10:44 AM, Markus Karg wrote:
Effective POM tells me that currently maven-resources-plugin 2.5 is used. Seems that bug is still there?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Igor Fedorenko [mailto:igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012 14:01
An: Maven Integration for Eclipse users mailing list
Cc: Markus Karg
Betreff: Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse builds again and again and again

What version of resources plugin do you use? IIRC, versions before 2.4.3 did not properly communicate resource changes with Eclipse workspace, which would trigger endless build -- resources plugin filters java sources, which triggers jdt builder execution, which generates .class files, which triggers new execution of resources plugin and so on.

Igor