Re: [m2e-users] m2e 1.1 and compatible egit connector availability

On 12-07-02 4:12 AM, Stevo Slavić wrote:
@Igor To truly uninstall Subversive's Team Provider I have to uninstall
Subversive completely since all others plugin features depend on it. Or
do you want me to uninstall Subversive entirely and try "Check out Maven
Projects from SCM"? Attached is my eclipse configuration.

Ideally, create fresh/clean eclipse installation, do not install any
team providers and try Import As Maven Project from local filesystem. Do
not use any or "Checkout..." wizards. I am trying to understand what is
responsible for copy&rename of module directories, m2e core logic or m2e
scm integration bits.

Igor

Back to the top