Re: [m2e-users] Best practices for including resources outside of project base directory [Cont'd]

My piece of advice is to restructure your project in such way that including resources from external directories is no longer necessary.
It's beneficial in the long run, because your build will be simpler and less confusing, easier to maintain and less likely to break in the future.
That's a lesson I've learned the hard way over the years of using Maven :)

Regards,
Rafał