[m2e-users] Best practices for including resources outside of project base directory [Cont'd]

Hi all,

I asked a question last October (here http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/m2e-users/msg01684.html) regarding a warning I was getting that a directory reference to be included in the WAR was "outside of project base directory".   The exact warning is 'Access "/home/collin/code/connector/webapp/../sql" directory outside of project base directory'

In that response Fred pointed me to a sample test in the m2e-wtp which is similar.  I have changed my syntax as such as still get a warning.  To be clear, everything works, this is just an annoyance of a warning that is always visible in Eclipse.

I am wondering if there is anything else on this topic?  Is there any way to suppress this warning?

--
Collin Peters
cpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top