Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 10:24:54 +0200
From: Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx>
       <m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] running webapp on eclipse using tomcat

David,

m2e-wtp reads your pom.xml to configure the project to be deployed via Run
As > Run on Server, it makes no assumptions about the original webapp
directory setup.
When moving your resources from src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/conf back to
src/main/resource/, they will end up behing deployed to WEB-INF/classes
instead of WEB-INF/conf. So if a CLI-built war works fine but fails when
deployed via WTP, I'm interested in seeing your pom.xml.
Could you make a sample project that reproduce this error and open a ticket
at  https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MECLIPSEWTP ?

Regards,

Fred Bricon

Back to the top