Re: [m2e-users] Project configurator to inject new dependencies to a build

Thanks for the suggestion here.  I was able to solve this in a
slightly different way.  At each call to configure,
getBuildParticipant, getSourceFolders, and a few other times, I check
the MavenProjectFacade to see if the extra dependencies that I require
exist, and if not, I add them.  This appears to fix all of my
problems.  In case you're interested, here's what I did:
https://github.com/aeisenberg/jsria/blob/e5492acd84ac8c3a76677f688f3f6b411b1b8aad/org.codehaus.mojo.jsria/src/org/codehaus/mojo/jsria/JsriaProjectConfigurator.java