Re: [m2e-users] build-helper-maven-plugin add-resource

You need to have m2e/buildhelper integration installed. You should have
"execution not covered" error marker on the pom.xml with quick-fix to
install needed bits from m2e discovery catalog.

I know what you mean but that hasn't appeared. I'll try to add the
stuff anyway by hand and see what happens.

You can also install
m2e/builderhelper using m2e discovery catalog
(preferences->maven->discovery).

I am also aware of this route but that connector doesn't appear in the
list either.

I am not sure m2e/buildhelper supports <excludes> though, so svn stuff
may get into your web-inf dir.

Igor

Back to the top