[m2e-users] Project configurator to inject new dependencies to a build

The project configurator needs to inject extra dependencies into a
project so that when it delegates to the maven plugin for execution
these dependencies are included.

More precisely, there is a maven extension
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-using-extensions.html that
injects things during a command line build, but this extension is not
being (cannot be?) invoked from inside of m2e, so the configurator
must take over its job.

So, my questions are:

1. Is it possible to delegate to a maven extension inside of m2e?

2. If not, then my configurator needs to redo much of the same work
that the extension does.  Most importantly, it needs to inject the
implicit dependencies for delegated plugins.  How do I do that?

thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top