Re: [m2e-users] 回覆︰ one parent with 2 children

But, as Matthew pointed out, only the parent project seems to have been added to source; the core and webapp aren't suffixed with their SVN location in the Package Explorer. And I don't see your pom files in Windows Explorer for some reason. Again, we have a modules block in our parent structure that lists the chid projects. The parent was shared (as a folder with a pom) then the two projects were shared as subfolders beneath it. Then when we check out the trunk using "Check Out As Maven Project" we get a "root" project in Package Explorer for the parent and another one each for the actual projects. Then if we drill down through the parent, as we rarely do, we do see the hierarchy - which we use mostly for our build process. Sorry not sure what you're missing exactly :(

Craig