[m2e-users] one parent with 2 children

as the attached image shown, in m2eclipse, if I have one parent project and two child projects, when import to m2eclipse, the layout becomes three project, one is
parent
   ---------child1
   ---------child2

the second is
child1

the third is
child2

and if I change child1 in second project, it will synchronize with the child1 in parent project.
But now I have svn commit parent and two childs project, so the first
parent
   ---------child1
   ---------child2
has svn symbol for change and can check check from repository, but the second and third project cannot!!

how to handle this case?