[m2e-users] Newbie: Why hitting 4 sites for a dependency?

I've added a dependency to my .pom file and the dependency gets resolved, but the console output shows that it is downloading the dependency .pom file from 4 repos and then it shows that it is downloading the jar file from 4 repos. However, I just noticed that the pom and jar files from repo1.maven.org are the only ones that have size and speeds associated with them.

Does this logging indicate that it tries to download from all of the repos until it finds one that can satisfy it?

Thanks.

Les

Back to the top