Re: [m2e-users] importing a maven structure project

Ok, which part of the tutorial should I follow?

23.05.2012, 17:05, "Nord, James" <JNord@xxxxxxx>:

I suggest you take a look at the following

http://www.sonatype.com/books/m2eclipse-book/reference/creating-sect-importing-projects.html#creating-sect-importing-a-maven-project

basically you need to import the project as a Maven project type.

/James

From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ????????? ????????
Sent: 23 May 2012 13:38
To: m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [m2e-users] importing a maven structure project

I was recently informed that I have my projects in "Standard Directory Layout", http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10717213/handling-main-and-test-without-the-declared-package-com-pkgy-does-not-match-the How the f*** do I import em into Ecllipse? I have installed AIM and m2e but I cannot see how can they help me to import the projects.

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@xxxxxxx and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00