Re: [m2e-users] juno RC1 with m2e 1.1 freezes when requesting content assist for dependency version

Next time this happens, can you take jvm thread dump and post it here?
Most likely m2e was waiting for background index download to finish,
which can take very long time (15, 20 minutes or longer, depending on
you geo location). This is a known problem, but I want to confirm this
is not something else.

Igor