[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[m2e-users] juno RC1 with m2e 1.1 freezes when requesting content assist for dependency version
- From: Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 19:57:33 -0300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=K9fPRungxgJvg1CaLy2gYsIqn2oavcworTsL6X+0oPs=; b=CF7Sa2AqpoJoqNLdCeQoTkxDSsq+0RYpUGZfZsNprWWQt7j9JOT3aYGmwBJWUxSUI1 dMTAH43zNZUI4hKnKrquB3edB180JuzvDgKvZ7Ew9q5dHB4HOA70NbiFXb3qF+XWDlb2 UQjZFgvSf+e3NEPp8un+I222OBIjsRPJEHPTKNSf2J+TOk020h9VmgNwyK46mFi3Hz+h suizgqZgeT/mvXZcagCiaRXxPy86t3InX/U3a+lJaUoi9gkXLddi4SaPWkUHk2szHr+B nOqv50fE1MsSAF9wenC8KMsZqxVJBx87GuetFXUuuKOzXsnB4RFCl71EPOLC+hlfjUgR qz6w==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:12.0) Gecko/20120428 Thunderbird/12.0.1
Today I was trying the 1.1 version of m2e in a Juno RC1 in a mac os.
I've opened one pom to change some dependencies versions. In a
determined bundle when I've requested a content assist (ctr-space) to
know the versions available it, eclipse just got in a "not responding"
I had to "force quit" it to be able to enter in the workspace again.
one thing that could be related is that m2e was sync the index when I
crt-space at dependency version.
Anyone have faced such problem ?