[m2e-users] juno RC1 with m2e 1.1 freezes when requesting content assist for dependency version

Today I was trying the 1.1 version of m2e in a Juno RC1 in a mac os.

I've opened one pom to change some dependencies versions. In a determined bundle when I've requested a content assist (ctr-space) to know the versions available it, eclipse just got in a "not responding" state.

I had to "force quit" it to be able to enter in the workspace again.

one thing that could be related is that m2e was sync the index when I crt-space at dependency version.

Anyone have faced such problem ?

regards,

Cristiano

Back to the top