Re: [m2e-users] inheriting m2 repository location

All well-known Maven properties like ${project.artifactId} should be
replaced with expected values inside Eclipse workspace. The
expanded values should be used during maven dependence resolution and by
any maven plugin executed inside eclipse jvm. From your previous message
it appears this does not happen in some cases and I need to reproduce
the problem locally to understand what is going on.

Igor