[m2e-users] running webapp on eclipse using tomcat

Hi there,

We have a maven project with webapp module. The build is fine when I run "mvn install" at command line, and webapp is a functional when deployed to tomcat manually. But I've been having trouble setting up m2e-wtp to "Run On Server" on tomcat. I had it working at one point, but we moved resources from src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/conf back to src/main/resource/ folder (maven build of webapp module and successfully deployed to tomcat manually im both cases), when I couldn't get it to Run on tomcat anymore. Does m2e-wtp plugin expect webapp directory setup in a certain way for it work?
Thanks,

David

Back to the top