Re: [m2e-users] Any way to share the repository index between workspaces?

On 04/25/2012 07:14 PM, Cèsar Ordiñana wrote:

> Ok, I see its not an easy problem to solve.
>
> As I'm on linux, I was thinking as a quick hack to try using symbolic
> links from all the workspaces to one with the real indexes, but from
> your information I think that would be a really bad idea.

As you're on Linux, ZFS (with deduplication enabled) via FUSE may be
another hackish option to consider. Place your $HOME/.m2/ on such device
and it will store only a single unique block of data for all your
dependencies ;-)

--
Mykola

http://ua.linkedin.com/in/manandbytes