Re: [m2e-users] m2e using my JRE to run javaw.exe within eclipse

I don't know, sorry.

Igor

On 12-04-25 3:19 PM, Adam Vollmer wrote:
Is there any way to set the DEFAULT JRE to use? When I go to run
configurations, the workspace default JRE is the JDK, so something else
must be at play here.

Is it possible that this is a bug?

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx