Re: [m2e-users] is the resource filtering fixed in m2e-wtp now?

Yes, web resource filtering is supported in m2e-wtp since 0.12.0 : https://community.jboss.org/en/tools/blog/2011/05/03/m2eclipse-wtp-0120-new-noteworthy
You can actually look at some on-the-fly filtering in action here : http://bitly.com/wGcD4j

m2e-wtp must be installed separately from m2e core, from eclipse's marketplace or http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/m2eclipse-wtp/

HIH

Fred Bricon

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM, wzhao6898@xxxxxxxxx <wzhao6898@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,

I'm a newbie to m2e, First of all, is m2e-wtp a separate plugin for eclipse or it's included in m2e 1.0 core?
I've been reading many threads here regarding Run on server/debug on server not having resource filtering working, and that was about 1 year ago. Can this be done now?
I have multiple module maven project, with one of the module being webapp. I need to filter several properties files in src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/conf directory, and I can run Maven install build on CLI successfully with the resulting webapp war exploded directory and war file having properly filtered resources. But if I choose to Run on server/Debug on server, the tomcat server starts fine but the resources are not filtered.
Thanks,

David