Re: [m2e-users] m2e, multi-module, EAR and Workspace resolution

maven-dependency-plugin is currently incompatible with m2e. Somebody
will either have to write what we call "configurator" (i.e. piece of
eclipse/m2e logic) or change maven-dependency-plugin to use build
workspace integration APIs before it can work properly inside m2e workspace.

Igor