Re: [m2e-users] m2e memory usage - part II

Hi,

the memory is "stable", no memory leak detected. With same number of
project remain same, a new project allocates an expected amount of
memory (in MavenProject instance etc).
So this is really no memleak and no bug in m2e ;), only the size of
maven and aether artifact is surprising.

Worth mentioning: the original thread [1] shows a big amount of
org.sonatype.aether.graph.Exclusion - I guess that the user has simply
many project with many exclusions

Profiled environment: m2e 1.1 m6 with rebuilded maven runtime with
latest aether to avoid https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/AETHER-103