[m2e-users] Plugin development: accessing a project's maven coordinates

Hello,

I'm writing an Eclipse plugin, and would like to take advantage of the presence of m2e in the instance, managing some IProjects and get from m2e the maven coordinates of the project: groupId, artifactId, version.

I'm interested in having m2e service this to me, because then the project is fully resolved, it has correct parent pom handling, etc.

Would you please help me find out how to do that ?

If I'm not on the right mailing list, feel free to redirect me elsewhere.

Laurent Petit

Back to the top