[m2e-users] Error instantiating MavenBuilder on Indigo 3.7.2

I have finally managed to get m2e to be activated and usable on Eclipse Indigo 3.7.2 x64 on Windows 7 x64 but now when I start Eclipse I get a series of errors similar to:

An error occurred while automatically activating bundle org.eclipse.m2e.core (591).

Error instantiating builder 'org.eclipse.m2e.core.maven2Builder'.

Plug-in org.eclipse.m2e.core was unable to load class org.eclipse.m2e.core.internal.builder.MavenBuilder.

An error occurred while automatically activating bundle org.eclipse.m2e.core (591).

Plug-in org.eclipse.m2e.core was unable to load class org.eclipse.m2e.core.internal.builder.MavenBuilder.

What could be causing this and how do I resolve it?

Thanks,

-jct

Back to the top