Re: [m2e-users] m2e and maven-bundle-plugin error

Hi Igor,

right, I've did as in the example that you suggested. I've moved the setup to the <pluginManagement> of a parent pom-first and have create a profile to deal with the static timestamp.

Now m2e is dealing nicely with pom-first snapshot projects... but I start to have problems in tycho's build, that I will sent a email to tycho's list.

thanks and regards,

Cristiano