Re: [m2e-users] Update project configuration for "AspectJ enabled" project

You need to install the AspectJ project configurator in order for your
aspectj projects to work from inside of Eclipse.  Go to Preferences ->
Maven -> Discovery and find the aspectj configurator.  Install and
restart.  Then try updating configuration again.again.