Re: [m2e-users] Hide warning for incomplete Mapping checkbox seems non functional.

Ah, thanks. Is there any way to have eclipse suppress the error markers on the pom files, short of adding 25 lines of xml to the pom file? I have colleagues that are delaying their upgrade to indigo out of frustration with those errors.

  - Ian