Re: [m2e-users] Needing to hint Javadoc to m2e

Maybe the solution is to get javadoc jars onto Maven central, thereby solving it for everyone...

On 03/28/2012 01:29 AM, Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:

We do have a Artifactory repository, but we primarily use it as a cache.  I would like a solution that only depends on our own code and Maven Central, to keep it as simple as possible.

I’ve noticed that we can configure m2e to be quiet about error situations, so it would be nice if this could be done too.

/Thorbjørn

From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Asaf Mesika
Sent: 27. marts 2012 21:37
To: Maven Integration for Eclipse users mailing list
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] Needing to hint Javadoc to m2e

Do you have a Nexus / Artifactory in your organization? I mean, you can easily place the source and java doc there. If it's something that keeps getting refreshed, you can setup a build process job in Jenkins or a similar CI tool to push the changes and deploy it to Nexus / Artifactory

--
Asaf Mesika
Sent with Sparrow