Re: [m2e-users] How To SovleTwo Errors

Hi Igor,

Sorry I am a newbie in many things, one of them is maven and STS . I was recommended to use this combination as I am experimenting with Spring, I always used Netbeans and the embedded ant builder.

I have the following error in my pom.xml (at the top of the file in STS):

Multiple annotations found at this line:
- No plugin found for prefix 'war' in the current project and in the plugin groups [] available from the repositories [local (C: \Users\duodinamico\.m2\repository), central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)] - The repository system is offline but the artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:pom:2.5 is not
	 available in the local repository.

Here is my first part of my pom.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
	<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
	<groupId>com.martinwa</groupId>
	<artifactId>LabQ</artifactId>
	<name>LabQ</name>
	<packaging>war</packaging>
	<version>1.0.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT</version>
	<properties>
		<java-version>1.6</java-version>
		<org.springframework-version>3.0.6.RELEASE</org.springframework-version>
		<org.aspectj-version>1.6.9</org.aspectj-version>
		<org.slf4j-version>1.5.10</org.slf4j-version>
	</properties>
	<repositories>
		<repository>
			<id>apache.snapshots</id>
			<name>Apache Maven Snapshot Repository</name>
			<url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
		</repository>
	</repositories>
	<dependencies>

If needed I can attach the entire pom.xml?

Even though my project works, I really appreciate your help to understand what's wrong,

Thanks,
Martin.