Re: [m2e-users] Embed-Dependency are not copied to the project anymore

Just inside Eclipse. If I want to use a class from the wrapper bundle in another plugin which has the wrapper bundle declared as Require-Bundle. After manually copying the wrapped jars into the jars folder all is fine.

Please have a look to the attached screenshot showing the issue.

minishow-common-dependencies is my wrapper bundle. The automatically creation of the MANIFEST.MF works fine. I use this wrapper bundle in the plugin above. But as long as long as I do not add the wrapped jars folder manually (highlighted) the Client class does not see my restlet classes and the Eclipse compiler cannot resolve them.

Thanks
Yves