Re: [m2e-users] please test m2e 1.1 M6 candidate build

m2e deliberately creates "forward" references to all source/resource
folders found in pom.xml in .classpath. These are marked as optional, so
jdt builder silently ignores folders that do not actually exist on
filesystem. This behaviour is consistent with maven command line build,
which, too, will check these folders for sources/resources, but will
silently ignore them if they do not exist.

m2e does not create the folders on filesystem and I don't know who does it.

Igor