[m2e-users] Is it possible to reference eclipse Linked Resource from m2e?

We have some legacy (not Maven) build scripts that use eclipse linked resources to specify build target directories, and I would like to be able to reference those for Maven builds.  Ideally, I'd like a linked resource named "TEST_SERVER_ROOT" to override a similarly named setting in settings.xml or be able to override setting "testserver.root" in settings.xml with that linked resource if it exists (to support command line and m2e builds).

Is this possible with either pom configuration or is there some way to pass in the linked resource similar to "-Dtestserver.root=${TEST_SERVER_ROOT}" in the run configuration for the Maven build in eclipse?

Thanks,
Jay

Back to the top