Re: [m2e-users] Maven test classes are visible to WTP

If you look at  https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-wtp/blob/master/org.maven.ide.eclipse.wtp/src/org/maven/ide/eclipse/wtp/WTPProjectsUtil.java#L508
you'll see we remove ANY folder mapped to the test output directory. Are you sure you're using m2e-wtp 0.15.x?

As long as you're patch doesn't have groovy stuff hardcoded everywhere, please be my guest :-)

Fred Bricon