Re: [m2e-users] Maven test classes are visible to WTP

Hi Andrew,

WTP deploys what's under the Deployment Assembly property page of your project (fancy UI over .settings/org.eclipse.wst.common.component)

In the case of m2e-wtp , we *manually* remove the test output from deployment during project configuration. See :
https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-wtp/blob/master/org.maven.ide.eclipse.wtp/src/org/maven/ide/eclipse/wtp/WebFragmentProjectConfigurator.java#L102

and :
https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-wtp/blob/master/org.maven.ide.eclipse.wtp/src/org/maven/ide/eclipse/wtp/WTPProjectsUtil.java#L492

HIH