Re: [m2e-users] Generating sources

Enabling workspace build and especially incremental build for maven
plugins that were not specifically coded to support this mode of
operation is asking for troubles. Missing generated resources is
one problem you're going to face, but be prepared to see endless build
loops and workspace crashes too, see [1] for some background information
and possible ways to implement Joog/m2e code generation support.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

Igor