[m2e-users] Dependency Graph with Apache Ant Tasks

Hello,

in my company, we are using Ant with Ant Tasks to resolve artifact dependencies. We have integrated the m2e-Plugin for Eclipse and installed Nexus Repository Manager for managing the maven-repositories. Now, I have to implement a Dependency Graph in a Java-Portal-environment. Thus, I evaluated maven plugins and found some which can create graphml files. But, as I understand, in Ant Tasks it is not possible to integrate other maven-plugins, is it right? Therefore I'm looking for another solution to facilitate dependency graphs. Does someone know if there is a small Tool or lib which can help?

Last instance would be to implement the dependency graph completely on my own in checking the pom.xml files recursively, or something similar....I'm trying to avoid that...

Regards
KK

Back to the top