[m2e-users] m2eclipse magically recreates deleted files?

Hello,

I have a strange and annoying problem that I cannot solve. Let me explain what I did:

I've once needed to use VisualSourceSafe 2005 for a project I made. When the project was finished, I uninstalled VSS and the deleted all vssver2.scc files from the project dirs.

In the meantime I bought a new laptop. I restored the projects from the old installation. Everything was fine basically, but then I realized that my *deployed* Java webapp above still contained some old vssver2.scc files.

Upon further investigation I found out that all my source directories didn't and still don't contain any vssver2.scc files at all and that only when Maven is running these files are re-created per package as part of the Maven project build process. Deleting them from Maven's target dir was/is of no help, the files are recreated magically for every build.

What's going on? Why is the plugin doing this and WHY?

How do I get rid of the Maven plugin recreating files that I need to get rid of so badly?

HELP!

Karsten

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/

Back to the top