[m2e-users] Maven plugins Error + NullPointerException

Hi,

1. Do these 2 Maven plugins work with the current version of m2e in Eclipse Indigo out of the box?

groupId = org.codehaus.mojo
artifactId = apt-maven-plugin
version = 1.0-alpha-3

groupId = com.sun.tools.xjc.maven2
artifactId = maven-jaxb-plugin
version = 1.1.1

If they do, do they require any special configuration to work in m2e? This is because I can build the project without any issues using an independent Maven 3.0.3 installation. But with m2e, I get: "No marketplace entries found to handle ..." with the goal "process" with apt-maven-plugin & "generate" with maven-jaxb-plugin.

If they don't, is the requisite Eclipse plugin available at the m2e marketplace? Or, will I have to write a new plugin?

2. What is the reason for java.lang.NullPointerException's (scanning errors) encountered while importing a multi-module Maven project? How do I pin-point the exact lines that are causing these exceptions?

Regards,
Kedar.

Back to the top