Re: [m2e-users] m2e memory usage

If memory usage increases over time, this means you likely have a memory
leak and your Eclipse will run out of memory sooner or later. I'd
investigate this with a profiler first.

I think m2e memory footprint can be optimized at the expanse of some
performance loss. If you submit a quality patch backed by reasonably
detailed analysis of before and after memory consumption and performance
implications, I'd be willing to review it. But, quite frankly, 1G for an
eclipse instance does not look terribly huge amount for RAM, given that
8G kit can be had for <50 bucks now.

Igor