Re: [m2e-users] m2e keeps resetting exported="true" of classpath entry MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER

No, it is not possible to mark Maven Dependencies classpath container as
exported, at least not through JDT GUI. Doing so will result in wrong
project compile classpath, for example test dependencies of one project
will "leak" into compile classpath of all other projects that depend on it.

Igor