Re: [m2e-users] debug tracing for m2e

This never worked for m2e and I removed the FAQ section to avoid any
further confusion.

m2e uses slf4j and logging configuration depends on the lsf4j
implementation used by eclipse installation. The default implementation
provided by m2e uses logback and configuration file is located under
WORKSPACE_ROOT/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.m2e.logback.configuration.

I don't know if repository indexing code is instrumented with relevant
log messages to help you troubleshoot the problem.

Igor