[m2e-users] debug tracing for m2e

Hi,

I tried to enable debug tracing to try and find out why my repository searches are returning nothing.

I followed this article:

	http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_FAQ#How_to_enable_debug_tracing

which recommends creating a property file like this:

### org.maven.ide.eclipse

# Turn on debugging for the org.maven.ide.eclipse plugin.
org.maven.ide.eclipse/debug=false

# Plugin initialization
org.maven.ide.eclipse/debug/initialization=false

# Maven builder
org.maven.ide.eclipse/debug/builder=false

# Maven project facade
org.maven.ide.eclipse/debug/projectManager=false

# legacy options

# plugin
org.maven.ide.eclipse/plugin=false

# launcher activity
org.maven.ide.eclipse/launcher=false

# actions activity
org.maven.ide.eclipse/actions=false

# console activity
org.maven.ide.eclipse/console=false

Are these properties still valid? I'm not seeing any tracing in any of the system logs.

I'm wondering if the package names have changed.

tia,
-Russ

Back to the top