[m2e-users] Add Dependency search always zero

Hi,

I'm perplexed by a problem in the "Add Dependency" search dialog when I try to import a maven project via materialize from pom.

No matter what I type in the search box, I get no results. For example, if I type "args4j", it will say "Results for 'args4j' (0)". Same for any string I enter, including "*", "maven", etc.

I'm using a nexus repository, and when I go to the maven repository view, I see all the objects I expect.

Any ideas?  I believe that this worked for me at one time.

Here is my version info:

Version: Indigo Service Release 1
Build id: 20110916-0149

org.eclipse.m2e.feature (1.0.100.20110804-1717) "Maven Integration for Eclipse"

thanks!
-Russ

Back to the top