Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse and workspace copied from old XP to new Win7 fails to update with "There were no installable units selected when the plan was computed."

I resolved this issue.  The problem is that I installed STS in "Program Files", which is apparently a bad thing.  Any application that has to write to its installation directory will have problems if it's installed in "Program Files" (except perhaps if it's run as an administrator).

I wish this would result in a symptom that isn't so obtuse.  You'd think it would report an error about the inability to write to something.

Back to the top