Re: [m2e-users] Issue executing JUnit Test in Eclipse with m2e 1.0.100

First, you need to understand what is exactly going wrong with your
project. Check if project configuration is correct, things primarily
that source and output folder are setup as expected and that java
builder is configured and enabled. If project configuration looks good
and java builder is running, you will need to understand why .class
files are not being created where they should.

Igor