Re: [m2e-users] Documentation to use & learn m2e

I was running my first Android app in the AVD within a few hours. I was using
CruiseControl.net to checkout, build, test and deploy a large .NET web
application within a day or two.

Now all I want is a plain Java hello world built on Maven. I'm starting my
second day of fighting with that piece of crap and its stupid POM file. If
anyone reads this : Don't. Do yourself a favor, just give up and use Ant.

Back to the top